Monday, October 18, 2010

Shipping

I'm working hard on getting orders out! I have all paid orders done. The problem now is shipping. I'm sending them out as I get new payments in. Money is beyond tight here and all the refunds over the summer took all my shipping money. I'm not trying to take anyones money or not send out orders. I PROMISE they are all done. I just feel like a broken record saying that I don't have the money to ship it out. To be honest I'm struggling to feed my kids and have enough gas money to get to work each week. Each week I say I'm going to send out packages, but our paychecks are about $100-$150 a week right now. Out of that we have to feed the kids, put gas in the car, and try to send out some packages. It's been a struggle.
I really am not trying to give anyone the run around. I've been crocheting non stop for the last two months trying to catch up. I have a few orders being paid this week and I should have enough to cover shipping. I'm begining to work on give aways this week.
Here is a list of orders I have done ready to ship
Rashell Dalton
Randy Fentress
Sara Schweigert
Serena Comegys
Laura Runco
Jen King
Abby Powell
Briony Zagame
Barbara Spector
Patti Sullivan
Kristi Freeman
Mary Lee
Karen Nichols
LeeLee Lova
Carole Nelson
Along with flower of the months.
 I know I have at least one or two more down the hall that are ready to go out too.

I'm not expecting anyone that recieved a refund to reimberse me. This wait time is rediculous and I understand that. If you wanted to or to cover the shipping I'd appreciate it, but I'm not expecting it at all. I want to make sure that you know that. I'm filling all the orders I have.
If you PAID for your order and do not see your name on the list, please let me know. This doesn't include giveaways if you paid $1-$3 for shipping. Those are on another list. If you paid full price/promotional price for your order you should be on here.