Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday shopping and new ordering procedure!

Can you believe how close Christmas is??? It's creeping up quickly! My hats are a great gift for your loved ones! The flowers are excellent stocking stuffers!
Starting this week, all of my hats are ready to ship! This will give me time to work on orders at my pace, and cut down on your wait time! With so much going on in my personal life, the time I have to work on my hats is very unpredictable! I will be restocking my shop every Wednesday, starting 11/17! If you are looking for something that isn't in my shop, please feel free to request it through my contact page or email katy@daisymaehats.com and I will do my best to have it listed the following Wednesday!

I have quite a few orders going out today! Even more tomorrow. I'll post a list hopefully later today!

I also want to ask for your continued prayers for my mother in law, Kathi and our family. They have recently put her chemo on hold so she can undergo radiation on her colon, since the cancer has spread there. My husband will be staying down by her home for the next 3 weeks to help take her to her appointments (leaving me home with the kids which is what prompted this ready to ship change!) Please pray for her strength, for healing and for her doctors. Pray that they are knowledgeable and that the Lord guides them to find the right treatment for her. We really appreciate your prayers and support during this time!

Thank you all for your continued support!