Monday, October 24, 2011

After a very long year, I have decided to try to start selling some ready to ship items and to take orders. I will be working to improve this blog over the next week. Please check back soon!

I know that some of you may still be waiting for items from me. If this is the case, please email me and let me know what it is and what size you are now needing. Also, feel free to pick an equal item from my ready to ship items. I will work to get the items out to you immediately. If you are a flower of the month customer, please see the post on the right hand side of the screen. I sincerely apologize for the way I conducted business last year. It was a very difficult year for me personally and I let it affect you, and that was not right. I would appreciate it if you could refrain from any hateful comments, I'm trying to make things right. Please email me at daisymaehats@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Katy